[Blindmath] help!!!! converting fractions into radical forms

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Sun Mar 8 20:02:46 UTC 2015

Hi,
To convert a radical like this, first, look at the botom of the fraction
in the exponent. That is your root.
For example, 2^(5/2) would become root[2](2^5)
the 2 gets raised to the 5/2 power, and raising anything to the 1/n
power is the nth root of that. Then you simply have nth root of whatever
remains.