[Blindmath] Visually Impaired Students Needed for Research Study

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Fri Mar 13 17:18:50 UTC 2015

Technically, visually impaired means you're ugly. Since it would mean that you're impaired, visually. As opposed to vision-impaired.

One of those interesting terms ...

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Company Website: http://www.pac.bz
Personal Website: http://www.sinabahram.com