[Blindmath] braille code changes and nemeth

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 03:12:21 UTC 2015

Actually, publishers and organizations are making the change. From what I understand, vision teachers are now being trained and the new system, and UAB really isn't that much different. It is not like you will have to spend years relearning a new system or anything like that. There are just some changes, and from what I understand, the math code is still staying the same. I think they said that we will be all transitioned over by 2016 or 2018 or something like that. It is supposed to make translation between print and braille more easy.

Sabra Ewing