[Blindmath] braille code changes and nemeth

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:07:11 UTC 2015

I just checked Hadley's website and this is posted: "Note, there is a
temporary hold on new enrollments in Transitioning to Unified English
Braille due to early high demand. Check back with us for notification of
re-opening of enrollment. The online version of this course for visual
learners is expected during May 2015."