[Blindmath] International use of Nemeth math [was braille code changes and nemeth]

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 24 16:13:13 UTC 2015

I just want to point out that the current use of Nemeth math is much more
widespread than UEB math is ever likely to be.  The very excellent book
"Mathematics Made Easy for Chidlren with Visual Impairment", now available
for free from ICEVI, is a training manual for Nemeth math. This book lists
India, Thailand, Malaysia. Indonesia, Cambodia, Philippines, Laos, and
Vietnam so the use of Nemeth math is not just restricted to the United
States.

You can download the pdf version here.  I highly recommend this book to any
sighted persons interested in either Nemeth or the title subject.
http://icevi.org/pdf/Mathematics_%20Made_%20Easy%20for%20Children_%20with%20_Visual%20Impairment.pdf

Susan Jolly