[Blindmath] population growth equations

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 24 22:39:50 UTC 2015

There is a blind compsci list?

On 3/24/2015 4:23 PM, Joseph C. Lininger via Blindmath wrote:
> I think Alastair might be mistaken on this point, although I could be
> wrong. I've seen quite a few posts asking how to solve particular
> problems, sometimes where there is nothing to do with accessability.
> To my knowledge, the list moderators have never asked people not to do
> that. My understanding of this list is that it's a discussion of
> mathematics which includes blind individuals and our unique issues,
> similar to the NFBCS list for computer science discussions. Sometimes
> on that list, you'll get questions about computer topics that have
> nothing to do with accessibility. Correct me if I'm wrong?
> Joe

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/derek.riemer%40colorado.edu
>
> BlindMath Gems can be found at

    Derek Riemer

Department of Computer science Undergrad, proud CILA member, music
lover, avid skier, and much more.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced." - James Baldwin

email me at derek.riemer at colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer at colorado.edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194