[Blindmath] Dictation software for latex

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Mon May 25 16:04:42 UTC 2015

Have you tried MathTalk/Scientific Notebook (SNB) from
http://metroplexvoice.com/?  SNB is a scientific word processor that
incorporates the beautiful documents produced by LaTeX with the ease of
entering mathematics using natural mathematical notation. SNB also
provides computational capability. I don't think this is exactly the
process you planned to create LaTeX, but you can do it this way.

Susan