[Blindmath] Copying MathPlayer output

Greg Williams greg.williams.1978 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 03:17:09 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am using MathPlayer with Firefox and NVDA currently. I need to copy
passages from a webpage containing MathML and edit them. What I would
like is to be able to copy and paste the text including the MathPlayer
generated output that NVDA reads, but I have not found a way to do this
using the normal select methods or the NVDA+F9 and NVDA+F10 method. Does
anyone know of a method of doing this either with NVDA or another screen
reader? I have also tried opening the xhtml files directly in word, but
that is not a pretty sight at all. Thanks.
Greg