[Blindmath] MathPlayer 4.0 beta 1 and Microsoft Word documents

Bishop, Jeff - (jeffbis) jeffbis at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 12 06:06:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

Has anyone run into the situation where after installing NVDA 2015.3 and MathPlayer 4.0 public beta 1 and MathType that equations will not read using NVDA's math navigation keys? I have gotten it to work on one machine but others have failed after following the same steps. NVDA is reporting that the equation is "not math".

I am hoping others have seen this and found a solution. We are working with a student here at the University where this is becoming critical. I am also talking with Design Science on the issue as well.

Thanks for any help any of you might be able to provide.

Jeff Bishop