[Blindmath] MathPlayer 4.0 beta 1 and Microsoft Word documents

Bishop, Jeff - (jeffbis) jeffbis at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 12 06:31:09 UTC 2015

Yes, we are using NVDA 2015.3. Placing the cursor on the equation and pressing NVDA+alt+m reports "not math". On one machine I got it to work after installing MathType which according to Design Science is required even though their web site does not mention this fact. They replied to me on Twitter about this.