[Blindmath] constructions in Geometry

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Mon Nov 23 22:32:52 UTC 2015

Thanks, Allen. Indeed I do not require my students to do constructions on a test, but I do require that they learn how to do it, to the best of their ability.

In terms of doing then for a grade, if they can show they know how to do them, I explain that to his math teacher, and we are done. But I do think it is important enough that they learn how.

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
700 Delaware Avenue