[Blindmath] PDF to xhtml

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Nov 24 21:55:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Tim is right that the only option for pdf to a readable html document directly is to use OCR via Infty.

If at all possible though, getting the source LaTeX files makes considerably more sense. You can then convert to html using tex4ht which comes with miktex   or the online converter at
http://convertlatex.com/

I just googled the keywords convert pdf to html, and actually ran the last three together and found some things tht I hadn't seen before including an application to do this conversion. I'll check them out when time allows.

Jonathan