[Blindmath] how did your TVIs assist you?

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Mon Nov 30 15:07:24 UTC 2015

Good morning!  I am a TVI of some great and capable students. Would you do me a favor? Could you reflect back on your high school years and let me know:

Did you have a TVI supporting you?
What did he/she do to prepare you for college and career?
What do you regret the TVI did not do to prepare you?

Thanks for your input! My career is not long enough to make all my own mistakes! I would rather learn from others' mistakes and strengths!!

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central School District
Bethlehem High School
700 Delaware Ave
Delmar, NY 12054
http://www.bethlehemschools.org<http://www.bethlehemschools.org/>
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/30186.html> Helen Keller