[Blindmath] JAWS reading Math equations element by element

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:15:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

here is the new mathematical Braille Code for Germany:

http://www.bskdl.org/mathematik.html

The Problem:

It doesn't exist any software to print the new Braile code - to
convert into the Code. Only a few Teacher know the new code.

Here is the Manual for Schoolbooks in Germany:

http://www.bezreg-arnsberg.nrw.de/themen/f/fibs/weitere_hilfen/latex-fibs.pdf

Regards

Niels

  20016-04-20 1:43 GMT+02:00, Brandon Keith Biggs via Blindmath