[Blindmath] Announcing NVDA and math, session at NVDA Con 2016.

Shannon Pruitt sdpruitt99 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 22:19:54 UTC 2016

If this hasn't already come up, could you touch base and discuss the need for math player to properly render math in UEB via a Braille display?

Also regarding Benetechs tool, I think it's great but there seems to be a problem with using voiceover on iPads to access MathML especially in situations with grouping symbols. I've been meaning to follow up with Apple but just thought I would throw that out since I saw your post.

Shannon

Shannon