[Blindmath] Ways to create math solutions for sighted instructors

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Aug 20 01:12:13 UTC 2016

There is another option. If the student types their assignments in Nemeth and save them as .txt files, they can be translated into LaTeX with Nemetex, found at
www.accessisoft.com/nemetex
It can then be opened in Scientific Viewer and printed as a pdf. It sounds more complicated than it is.

Learning LaTeX is probably a good idea as a long-term plan for your student.

I hope this helps,