[Blindmath] using Braille for math

White, Jason J jjwhite at ets.org
Tue Aug 30 16:30:30 UTC 2016

[Jason] Have you tried using Pandoc (http://www.pandoc.org/) to convert from LaTeX or Markdown formats to HTML and MathML? It also allows you to use TeX mathematics notation in Markdown documents, if I remember correctly.
I use Pandoc extensively to convert from Markdown format to PDF via LaTeX, to HTML, Microsoft Word, etc. However, my documents don't contain mathematical notation. For anything that requires complex formatting, LaTeX is my tool of choice (because of its typesetting ability and flexibility, not its mathematics support).

Thank you for your compliance.