[Blindmath] Stats for a beginner

Suman Rath sr0038 at mix.wvu.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:26:12 UTC 2016

Hi Listers,
I am extremely new here and to statistics as a subject as well.
I just joined the doctoral program at West Verginia university in
business management.
AS a starter, I need to do a lot of work with stats, e.g. data
annalises, stats courses etc.
TO someone like me, it all is a little daunting as I can't use SPSS,
am new to R  and am trying to figure the best way to work with basic
stuff i.e. histograms, boxplots etc.
I have been trying to learn R but it's not easy and I suppose will
work out in the long term.
Are there any other easier solutions to work with stats? I know SPSS
or Stata don't work with screen readers. I use Jaws 1.
I have little or no experience with Braile as well.

Warm Regards,
Suman.