[Blindmath] Accessible statistics software

Kristen Dabney dabneyk at beloit.edu
Fri Dec 9 16:31:07 UTC 2016

Hi Russell,

I haven't used PSPP so I can't say anything about it's accessibility, but
JAWs does work with SPSS.
The only problem we ran into is that JAWs can't read the output images, so
the students have to turn in the entire output because they wouldn't know
if they deleted the graph they had intended to turn in.

Have a wonderful day,
Kristen

--
Kristen Dabney
Access Assistant
dabneyk at beloit.edu
Image Description: Learning Enrichment and Disability Services written
around a circular logo containing the partial images of the ASL sign for
interpreter, a book and pencil, a light bulb, and a tree. The image is
black, white, brown and teal.