[Blindmath] Vector CrossMultiplication Question

Rick Thomas ofbgmail at mi.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 16:49:42 UTC 2016

Thanks David:

That is clear enough for now and answers my initial question.

Since my initial research was concerning linear algebra and metrix cross multiplication I will think in terms of  (I,j,k) as component unit value factors of 1 or 0 depending on if the quote 1 applies to the x,y,z component.

I think I will hit the vector cross multiplication trig methods and their properties a little and then get back to linear algebra matrix cross multiplication where I left off unless my understanding is amiss.

Thanks again!

I couldn’t find a straight forward answer to this googling many, many articles.

Rick USA