[Blindmath] Write maths whithout braille

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:14:12 UTC 2016

I am not that good with it, but I would say the math part. Get all of the math done, compile it, and then add what you need if you were doing a word problem or something like that. Cited professors use it as well, and I think it just takes a long time to prepare the files. Once you have prepared notes if you are teaching the same courses, you can just reuse the notes again. Also keep the source files if you want to modify them or in case you get a blind student in your course who can't read the PDF. I think if you have a SmartBoard, you can get examples prepared ahead of time and show them on there.

Sabra Ewing