[Blindmath] Malfunctioning files containing Math Type - Please help

Greg Williams greg.williams.1978 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:34:42 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,
I have taken a quick look at the file, and there are some strange things
with breaking lines up, but even if I change that, there are still
errors. It is likely that there is an error in the MathML somewhere. If
you can contact whoever produced the files, hopefully they can track
down the errors for you.
Greg