[Blindmath] APH TALKING GRAPHING CALCULATOR

Bente bente at casilenc.com
Thu Feb 11 13:23:13 UTC 2016

Anna,

If it is like the other TI-84's there is another battery that you may or may not
be aware of.  It is a small circular battery like the kind you put into watches.
 It is considered the backup battery.  It is located just above where the triple
A batteries sit but you have to remove a tiny screw and a cover plate to get to
it.  It is a good first try.

Bente