[Blindmath] Techniques for taking Algebra through Calculus?

Jamal Mazrui Jamal.Mazrui at fcc.gov
Fri Feb 26 20:02:57 UTC 2016

I recently read a couple of books that lead me to believe that algebra, calculus, and statistics may all be done with the Python programming language and science-related modules.  The titles, which a web search will find, are "Doing Math with Python" and "Think Stats."  Rather than the default Python shell, a more sophisticated one called IPython is recommended, available at
www.ipython.org

Jamal