[Blindmath] Techniques for taking Algebra through Calculus?

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Fri Feb 26 20:35:27 UTC 2016

If your editor had a duplicate line feature you can press it and use that.

On 2/26/2016 10:40 AM, Bill Dengler via Blindmath wrote:
> No it isn’t difficult to review what you have typed previously???
> I do it all the time.
> select previous line, copy, paste on new line below, re-read and edit as necessary.
>
> Bill
>> On Feb 26, 2016, at 11:57 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs via Blindmath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I was asking some other people and they were saying MathType had some
>> unlabeled buttons.
>> We were looking at MathType. Does it support anything other than Latex for
>> input?
>>
>> What a lot of people do is write out math in their own language such as:
>>
>> cos(x)^2 + sin(x)^2 = 1
>>
>> The above is much easier to read then Latex.
>>
>> But the problem with Latex and the above is when you are working out the
>> problems, you forget what you have written above and it is a lot of work to
>> move between lines to remember what you have done.
>> Thanks,
>>

>> Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 6:13 AM, Paul Topping via Blindmath <
>> blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> MathType (my company's product) will generate MathML and has an
>>> easy-to-use interface. You can even type a subset of LaTeX if you really
>>> want to.
>>>
>>> Paul Topping
>>>
>>> Design Science, Inc.
>>> "How Science Communicates"
>>> Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, Equation Editor
>>> http://www.dessci.com

    Derek Riemer

  * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  * Open source enthusiast.
  * Member of Bridge Cu
  * Avid skiier.