[Blindmath] Techniques for taking Algebra through Calculus?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:44:54 UTC 2016

Hello,
What is the difference between a programming language and a calculator?
I have not taken a basic math class in a very long time, so I don't know if
there are times when one can not use a calculator, but I know programming
languages only make the computer act in the ways you tell it to.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>