[Blindmath] Most Accessible Statistical Software

Vincent Martin vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Fri Jan 29 01:46:42 UTC 2016

Overall, II would say that "r" is the most accessible.
Depending upon your ability to use the command line, I would say that SAS
and
SPSS provide about the same level of accessibility to most.
I can use all three but am most comfortable using R to do most things and
can do most basic calculations used in General Stats classes with the gui in
SPSS.  The more advanced calculations have to be done from the syntax editor
with SPSS anyway.