[Blindmath] SAS, Splus and SPSS accessibility

Victorious dtvictorious at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:19:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

How accessible are SAS, Splus and SPSS? I'm trying to decide if I should
take a module that uses all 3. Its description follows.

This module introduces students to the statistical computer packages, with
main focus on SAS, Splus and SPSS, that provide the computational tools for
performing statistical data analysis using the methodology covered in the
prerequisite modules. Topics include data access, transformations,
estimation,
testing hypotheses, ANOVA, performing resampling methods and simulations. It
also equips students with basic computational techniques for maximum
likelihood
estimation.

-Vic