[Blindmath] Answers to How to Look at a Humongous SAS Data Set Using JAWS V. 17.0

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sat Jul 30 07:44:04 UTC 2016

Hi Zac,

I'm pleased you got this sorted, whether on your own, with the help from Theodor or the staff involved in your course.

Somewhere in your comments you suggest it was simple code but hard to track down; well hard enough that you feel it warrants sharing to save someone else from having to go to the lengths you have over the last few days. Thank you for sharing the solution; so often the ultimate solutions are not so readily shared.

My point remains valid, even if you have sorted yourself out. I believe you need to keep your course staff actively involved in meeting your needs.

It's great there are people like Theodor out there just an email away to offer assistance, but praying those busy people can spare the time to read messages coming from the numerous lists some of us follow isn't a recipe for success.

Jonathan