[Blindmath] Ai Squared joins VFO, home of Freedom Scientific and Optelec

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Tue Jun 14 22:17:25 UTC 2016

I have had bad expereriences trying to get JAWS technical support, now
that it is handled by vfo-group. It's the usual merger story. The
acquiring company tries to save money in the short term while
sacrificing long-term prospects. The same thing happened some years ago
when Henter-Joyce and Blazie Engineering were merged to form Freedom
Scientific. Meanwhile, i have no access to my Windows computer. Beware!

John