[Blindmath] Ai Squared joins VFO, home of Freedom Scientific and Optelec

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:40:30 UTC 2016

Hello,
System Access and dolphin are two Windows screen readers that come to mind
that are not free or in this company.
NVDA is a total competitor and FS is going to have to do a whole lot more
to compete. What I'm more worried about is the magnification software.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>