[Blindmath] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} RE: Graphing in excel

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 18:33:03 UTC 2016

I guess I’m wondering why you would want to extract this info from a graph when you can just set up the spreadsheet to compute them and ‘follow’ the trend of the data. All you would need is to set a function and fill down for a series of points you are curious about.

Sean

> On Feb 22, 2016, at 5:08 PM, Trevor Attenberg via Blindmath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I've personally tried getting there with the JAWS cursor and was
> unsuccessful. I was able to get some of the numbers present in graphs in
> focus, but there was not much meaning to it all. Perhaps there is a trick to
> it.

>>> for it to be applied.
>>> 2. Press up arrow to return to the cell you just typed in.
>>> 3. Hold down the shift key and press down arrow until you reach the
>>> last cell the formula should go in.
>>> 4. Press control-D. This will fill the column of cells with the
>>> formula the first one contained.
>>> Notes:
>>> 1. If the column of cells is large, this can become tedious. You can
>>> type Control-g (for Go To) and type the range of cells (C2:C52, for
>> instance).
>>> Then cells C2 through C52 are selected and you can type Control-d.
>>> 2. The formula will change based on the cell reference. For example,
>>> if your initial formula in cell C1 was
>>> =A1+B1
>>> Your formula in C2 would be
>>> =A2+B2
>>> If you didn't want this to change, you'd use $. For instance,
>>> =$A$1+B1 would cause cell A1 to always be added to other cells (B2,
>>> B3,
>>> etc.)
>>> 3. You can do the same thing with formulae or information along a row:
>>> Select for instance A1:Z1 with Control-g or shift+right arrow, with
>>> contents in A1, and hit Control-r.
>>>
>>> I hope this helps,
>>> Sarah

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/allan.mesoga%4