[Blindmath] Statistics

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 25 18:52:01 UTC 2016

Hi again Sam,
Actually Theodor and I were very clear that R and SAS are very accessible but that SPSS is less than fully accessible and Minitab is practically not accessible.
We set the bar quite high, and in particular come down hard on having to leap through too many hoops to get software working properly, or only for one screen reader.
Jonathan