[Blindmath] NVDA math session question list

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi, I was in able to make the session but I listen to the archives. But I have a list of questions so I would appreciate any responses to these questions

 When I try to download math player I get an error from my virus pertection, and I have to   restart my computer after I am done     attempting to install math player, and NVDA isn’t talking at all when my AVG thing comes up What can I do about this problem, and what do you suggest that I do   about  this problem I am also using Mozilla Firefox to access math player?from my iPhone