[Blindmath] Is there any open source program for editing braille?

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Fri May 13 04:09:35 UTC 2016

HI,
The only thing I know about is
http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/pcKeyboardBrailleInput.en.html

On 5/12/2016 9:40 PM, Saaqib Mahmuud via Blindmath wrote:
> Hi Blind Math mates? How's it going?
>
> My query though not directly on mathematics can be beneficial to many people.
>
> Is there any open source software program that can perform similar functionality as the Duxbury's DBT program? I mean is there any program that can enable editing of braille using the f-d-s-j-k-l keys on the computer keyboard?
>
> Regards.
>
> Saaqib

    Derek Riemer

  * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  * Open source enthusiast.
  * Member of Bridge Cu
  * Avid skiier.