[Blindmath] My Math Stack Exchange Profile

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 2 18:44:05 UTC 2016

Hello BlindMath Mates?

Hope you're having a good time.

Here's the link to my page at Mathematics Stack Exchange, a mathematics Q & A website.

User Saaqib Mahmuud

|   |    |

|   |
User Saaqib Mahmuud
 Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields  |   |

Here's the link to the Math SE page with information about my questions.

User Saaqib Mahmuud

|   |    |

|   |
User Saaqib Mahmuud
 Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields  |   |

And, here's the link to the page with info about my answers on Math SE.

User Saaqib Mahmuud

|   |    |

|   |
User Saaqib Mahmuud
 Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields  |   |

Hope you too would find visiting these pages useful.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to all of your friends, colleagues, and juniors in the hope that they may benefit from Math SE too.

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood,
Lecturer in Mathematics,
Govt. Postgraduate College No. 1,Abbottabad, PAKISTANSkype ID: saaqib.mahmood