[Blindmath] New Member

Rick Thomas ofbgmail at mi.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 11:31:44 UTC 2016

Hi Sabra!
Thanks for the heads up.
I too have been through the Calc series but that was about 40 or 50 years
ago when I still had a little sight and could use a CCTV.
I want to understand quantum computer programming, artificial intellegence
and some physics related materials - just a little so I think some advanced,
linear algebra?, math is going to be necessary.
Right now I am trying to find out about accessibility work-arounds - either
commercial or home grown to setup my personal math platform to work from.
If I were younger I would learn braille, best for this arena me thinks, but
it is what it is so I will figure out how to get something done with the
tools at my disposal.
Hay, you may have heard of the philosophy - smile:
Your fault, My fault, nobodys fault - just get the job done.
Well, it doesn't mean anything if I spout it but don't walk the walk myself.
I don't know if I will succeed or fail but I will take baby steps and
consider each step as its own result, getting that particular job done.
I can then turn around, change directions or continue toward a general
target but will be able to keep moving and getting things done.
Have a good weekend Sabra and Go Blue - The University Of Michigan football
program versus Ohio State University next week!
Rick USA