[Blindmath] Single Variable Calculus 8E by Stewart in Braille?

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Mon Nov 28 15:56:07 UTC 2016

Hi Kristen,

We are looking for this title in Braille. Does Access Text provide textbooks in Braille?

Thanks so much.

Russell

>>> Kristen Dabney via Blindmath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> 2016-11-28 8:09 AM >>>
Hi Russell,

While I don't have a copy of it. It looks like you should be able to get it
from Access Text.

Hope that helps,
Kristen

--
Kristen Dabney
Access Assistant
dabneyk at beloit.edu
Image Description: Learning Enrichment and Disability Services written
around a circular logo containing the partial images of the ASL sign for
interpreter, a book and pencil, a light bulb, and a tree. The image is
black, white, brown and teal.