[Blindmath] NVDA with MathType

Frankel, Lois E lfrankel at ETS.ORG
Thu Oct 20 19:33:01 UTC 2016

Also, there is an interactive navigation tutorial (in various formats) here:
http://www.dessci.com/en/reference/ies-ets/instructional_material/default.htm#navigation_guide

Lois
From: Blindmath [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joshua Hori via Blindmath
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:09 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
Cc: Joshua Hori
Subject: Re: [Blindmath] NVDA with MathType

To start navigation, press the NVDA key+Alt+M. The NVDA key can be the Insert or the Caps Lock key depending on how you configured it. Esc gets you out.

It’s mostly using the arrow keys to navigate around the page mixed with:
- Unmodified: move around
- Ctrl: in table commands or move to beginning, end of lines
- Shift: read or change modes)
- Ctrl+shift (describe or zoom).
Here’s a link to the other key commands listed in a table in case you need them: https://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/navigation_commands.htm

If using Window-Eyes, press Ctrl+Shift+A

Joshua

On 10/19/16, 10:53 PM, "Blindmath on behalf of sana javed via Blindmath" <blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of blindmath at nfbnet.org<mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org%20on%20behalf%20of%20blindmath at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

    Hi  everyone :
    I've downloaded  math player version 4  and adjust the settings in
    control panel .Kindly, guide me how to activate math player in
    Microsoft Word  7.Regards

Thank you for your compliance.