[Blindmath] Graphs

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Mon Oct 24 14:44:27 UTC 2016

	Hi Suman,

You are drawing, with a pen or pencil, on standard 8.5 X 11 inch copy paper.
The paper will be a little fragile after this because it will be weakened by
the microscopic tearing that occurs during the drawing process.  You can
keep the pieces of paper as long as you wish.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail: ljmaher at swbell.net