[Blindmath] Statistics

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Mon Sep 19 20:31:05 UTC 2016

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/itvfrnm9rpmc8j6/AAAp7gTFhDTN98rMlw4uDQPta?dl=0

Here's a link to a dropbox folder with BRF Z, T, and F tables. I recommend
using a BrailleNote or electronic note-taker of sorts with the ability to
search and find. I made the tables into lists more easily navicable than the
wide, many-colomn and row tables that wouldn't fit on any kind of Braille
display.

Hope this helps.

Zac

Zachary Mason