[Blindmath] making line of best fit

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Sep 22 23:22:30 UTC 2016

See attached example SPSS script.

This was used in:
@article{GodfreyLoots2014JSS,
author={A. Jonathan R. Godfrey and M. Theodor Loots},
title={Statistical software ({R}, {SAS}, {SPSS}, and {Minitab}) for blind students and practitioners},
year=2014,
month=Jul,
journal={Journal of Statistical Software, Software Reviews},
volume=58,
number=1,
URL = {http://www.jstatsoft.org/v58/s01},
pages={1-25}