[Blindmath] computer code

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:26:27 UTC 2016

What is coding bat? Googling it brings up tutorials for me, but it
sounded like you were referring to an editor.

On indentation, Sabra, there is an NVDA setting to announce
indentation. It's a checkbox under "document formatting." It announces
the number of spaces or tabs at the beginning of each line.
Annoyingly, it says "zero indent" each time there are none, but you'd
think that saying nothing would convey that same information. Still
useful, though.

Sometimes sighted programmers drop random numbers of spaces into the
middles of lines. I can deal with indentation, but I don't know how to
code like that.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/