[Blindmath] computer code

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:50:18 UTC 2016

I haven't been following this thread completely, so my apologies if this suggestion has already been made. Look for information on the quorum programming language. There are lots of tutorials that are accessible, including and "hour of code" that is perfect for beginner students.

Sent from my iPhone