[Blindmath] LaTeX editors for iOS

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Mon Sep 26 19:08:18 UTC 2016

I don't know.

Editing la tex efficiently on IOS sounds difficult to me, because
there's basically a la tex compiler and IOS isn't used for programming
very much. If you want a markdown editor, there's one called markdown,
but I've never checked for a la tex one.

On 9/26/2016 12:49 PM, Bill Dengler via Blindmath wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone know of an accessible LaTeX editor/compiler for iOS?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

    Derek Riemer

  * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  * Open source enthusiast.
  * Member of Bridge Cu
  * Avid skiier.