[Blindmath] [off-topic] Do not reply to spam

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Sep 27 17:01:54 UTC 2016

Do to recent events, I'd like to make people aware of this.

Do not reply to spam mail, ever, ever, ever, ever,ever ...

You will get more spam by doing this. Guaranteed. This is one method
spammers use, and replying to spam mail breaks your stealth. I have
actually seen people who reply to spam get more coming into their email.

I hope this is helpful.

    Derek Riemer

  * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  * Open source enthusiast.
  * Member of Bridge Cu
  * Avid skiier.