[Blindmath] LaTeX editors for iOS

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 27 19:28:30 UTC 2016

I forwarded this question to the staff here at the University Of
Wisconsin department of Mathematics. i got 2 responses:

Response 1:

John, I use TeXShop for this, but I don’t know much about its accessibility features.

Response 2:
> I don’t know if it works on iOS, but if they mean MacOS, then texmaker is very easy to use. Actually it works on all platforms (windows, mac, linux).

HTH.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org