[Blindmath] Explaining Rotations to a Scribe?

Laura Etori letori.etori6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:23:03 UTC 2016

as an addition to the good verbal explanation that the professors must
adopt, I would suggest using waxy stencils or waxy sticks to give an
outline of the graphs just so someone can have a feel of them after
and before the transformations.
I use this in most of my classes that have graphs and etc.

hope this helps.

Kind regards
Laura Etori