[BlindMath] Any Safe Upper Limit for Embossing on Everest-D V4?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 2 06:08:28 UTC 2017

Hello NAPUB folks? How are you?

I have a query.

Can you plesse suggest a safe upper limit for the number of braille pages to be embossed --- at one time and without a break --- using the Everest-D V4 braille embosser model manufactured by the Index Braille?
I mean how many braille pages, say, of 40 cells per line and 25 lines per page can the Everest-D V4 embosser handle without heating up too much and in the process suffering any significant quick or long-term damage and / or loss to its over all hardware life?

And, can you please also specify an upper limit for the number of braille pages to be embossed over a time interval, say, of upto four hours?

The paper available here is called aviary [I'm not sure about the correct spelling.] card paper, with a grammage of approximately 140. [I'm not very knowledgible about the varieties and technicalities of paper.]

I've gone through the tech specs page for Everset-D V4 at the Index website, but there is no such info available over there.

Do you have any info or experience on this subject? Or, do you know anybody who has?

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood
Skype ID: saaqib.mahmoodWhatsApp: 0092-346-952-7638Phone: 0092-334-541-7958 (Mobile + Skype)Email: saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in