[BlindMath] calculus and statistics accommodations and access

Preston Davis III prestondavis72612 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:21:38 UTC 2017

Well if nothing else, the information is helpful in me presenting
ideas to those involved in the process; Ignoring the fact that my
professor was delighted to receive information from such a unique
perspective. I'd also like to point out I was looking for constructive
feedback on my issue, and that was really unhelpful in the grand skeme
of things. It's comments like this that make people hesitate to reach
out to others when they are unsure or need help.

Best
PDIII